Accepted Ban appeal (tovav for "hacking")

Status
Not open for further replies.

tovav

Aug 27, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I have it linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for "hacking". Now this isn't my first time getting banned for hacking (https://wonderland.tf/threads/ban-appeal.15593/). If I remember correctly then an admin called Snekleks banned me after somebody in the game typed !calladmin. I just joined the server and played on it for like 15 minutes I think. After playing fairly well I got hammered by the almighty ban hammer.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The reason why I should be unbanned is almost a copy of my previous ban appeal. I just play TF2 a lot. Like I don't know what else I should say. Look at the evidence provided against me and decide after that I guess. If anyone thinks I'm still cheating after looking at the demo or whatever then reply to this telling me what I can do to prove my innocence.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I am looking into this, sorry for the delay.

*EDIT* - Alright, this should be my only question: have you been banned from any other communities for "cheating" besides us and Skial? If so, can you tell me which?

Last edited:

tovav

Aug 27, 2020
Yes. I've been banned from 4 servers(5 if you are counting wonderland twice) in total.
Skial, wonderland, gflclan and also from a csgo community server (ARENA.WARMUP.RO) if we are not talking only about tf2. The only one that i haven't been unbanned from are wonderland and the csgo server. The only reason why im still banned from the csgo one is because they haven't replied even though they said that they will in 24 hours (been waiting for like 2 weeks so i guess i should appeal again).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, thank you.

I have decided to lift your ban due to a lack of evidence, being cleared as legitimate on your last appeal, and nothing else suspicious surrounding you, as far as I am concerned. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.