Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterKunc

Jun 19, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I have my profile linked to this acc

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, i woke up at 4pm to play some TF2, and my friend texted me to, "go battle with him" i accepted, and we started. I headshotted him many times, and then headshotted him "Behind the wall" As he said. So he started to spec me, thinking i'm cheating, so i said some jokes, like "I'm using this cheat" and stuff, so he thinks i am cheating, but i guess that saying the cheats name got me banned. the guy i was in friends with him is cheater that used lmaobox to defeat me, and not only once, but twice, and even on your servers. He used alt accounts to bypass bans, and takes me as "his friend" he also tried to scam so, that's why i made him think i'm cheating. I also tell him to, use the cheats that he has installed, but not because i would like to advertise the cheat, but because he used it in past when i battled him as an sniper.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I love playing on these servers, in fact i made all the friends here, i had the most fun i could, TF2 was fun because of it, and i would like to play with all the guys i haven't met, and since this is my first ban on the server, i have no experience of doing these appeals, and yet the ban made me quiet sad. If the moderator or whoever controls these appeals have questions, i'll try to answer them as best as i can. Thank you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I could tell you weren't cheating (least then). However, it wasn't just that instance. You have, on multiple occasions, advertised/referenced cheats in detail.

enk0qzD.png

44FfTfZ.png

rTuh3lT.png

9eqE0N8.png

At this point, what you were saying went beyond just a one-off joke about cheating and into suspicious territory. I would like an explanation regarding these chat-log excerpts and your references to cheats in general. Being unresponsive will result in your appeal being declined.

PeterKunc

Jun 19, 2020
I can explain it like this, all of those LMAOBOX things and stuff are either to make the guy think i'm cheating, either way, we even had conversation with the friend which cheats we know, so yeah. The last conversation we had was a totally made up, and that conversation was with the cheating guy that was cheating on your server + created multiple accounts to bypass ban. I know that i reference cheats in detail as i watch some videos on youtube of the pov of the cheaters, where they even show menu for a few seconds. I didn't take the "Advertisements" as an advertisement as the guy alreay cheated with lmaobox, and the thing like LMAOBOX Premium is now free, was also made up, but not because i want to advertise, but because i want to make him angry, and unfriend me, so we don't have any some sort of connection to each other. The linux thing that VAC doesn't detect on Linux, i know from reddit post, if you want link, i can give. Then writing down bunch of cheats, i know them usually from one youtuber i watched. Again, i can link the channel. I agree on some kind of punishment for writing those cheats in detail and stuff, but i don't agree on permaban while i didn't even get a warning.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to lower your ban to one week from when it was placed. It will now expire on the 26th.

We have a strict policy against advertising cheats, even as a joke/when the player themselves isn't cheating, hence why you were permanently banned. However, given what you've explained and the lack of previous offenses, I decided to give you a second chance. Keep in mind that, if you were to advertise cheats again, you would receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.