Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
For the sake of you needing to respond to this appeal, your forum suspension has been lifted. Keep in mind that you will be resuspended upon any further offenses and, therefore, need to appeal via e-mail ([email protected]).

Anyway, here's my take: On one hand, I agree that you were most likely joking around, and that the ban was a bit much. On the other hand, I understand where TK was coming from, since you were using his name when he didn't want you to and you had received various warnings and even a kick.

I'm willing to unban you, but you need to admit to what you did wrong and promise to be more mindful in the future. Even if you were joking around, in that situation, you should've cut it out.

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
For the sake of you needing to respond to this appeal, your forum suspension has been lifted. Keep in mind that you will be resuspended upon any further offenses and, therefore, need to appeal via e-mail ([email protected]).

Anyway, here's my take: On one hand, I agree that you were most likely joking around, and that the ban was a bit much. On the other hand, I understand where TK was coming from, since you were using his name when he didn't want you to and you had received various warnings and even a kick.

I'm willing to unban you, but you need to admit to what you did wrong and promise to be more mindful in the future. Even if you were joking around, in that situation, you should've cut it out.

Okay I will be more mindful and wont do this again But i never thought he was gonna ban i was thinking he would have left server and went somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.