Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastbread

Aug 8, 2017
Romania
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I have my Steam Account linked to my forum account.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been banned for Steam Community Group ban. A group called "Testosterone Booster", a cheater group that I wasn't aware of.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didn't know this was a group of cheater, one guy I once traded with invited me there and I just joined and left that group there, sitting in the dust. Once I saw that I got banned, I've realised my mistake and left the group and unfriended the trader. This was all a misunderstading and I'll never do this mistake ever again. I take full acountability of my naivety and dumbness, and I hope I'll get unbanned, because I love the friends I've made here along the way and times experienced here. I'm sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Also, here's the screenshot of the conversation I had with the guy in Discord:

Last edited:

fastbread

Aug 8, 2017
Romania
Two questions:
  1. Why were you VAC banned 11 days ago?
  2. Do you have any other Steam accounts besides this one? If so, can you link them?
1. I got VAC banned on CS:GO for using a skinchanger.

2.I only use this account as my main one. Tho I do have another account here (for clarification, I got banned on CS:GO for the same reason as from question nr. 1, I don't use it anymore.)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have never cheated in TF2 and never will.
You're currently banned on another TF2 community, Hungary.tf, for aimbot. <link>

You also seem to reference cheats a lot, although, I'm only going to point out these messages specifically:
sloBuZx.png

If you don't use cheats, I don't understand why you are banned on that community for aimbot. Furthermore, I find those messages suspicious, again if you don't use cheats.

fastbread

Aug 8, 2017
Romania
Okay... Now I remember. That was a one-time experience over on Hungary.TF, a failed experiment of the sort, if you want it to tell it like that. I know, by saying this I tremendeously affected myself and this ban appeal, and I lied about my legitimacy, but I wanted to forget the past that I had. I understand if I will be declined because of the no-cheating policy, but I wish for the second chance, to redeem myself: to prove that I moved on past that.

Also that was back in August, so I've learned my lesson since then.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I have my Discord linked to my forum account.

If you have suspicions about the chat, I can provide with trade proof, or the date when the messages occured.
I'm actually quite curious what timezone you are using for Discord, because, according to the messages' timestamps, you took this screenshot after you posted the appeal, which is of course impossible.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I mean, you can, but my main question is that, if you took this screenshot for this appeal, as you said before, then the timestamps of the messages make no sense, which is suspicious on top of you not mentioning the Hungary.tf ban earlier and your discussion of cheats in your chat-logs.

fastbread

Aug 8, 2017
Romania
I mean, you can, but my main question is that, if you took this screenshot for this appeal, as you said before, then the timestamps of the messages make no sense, which is suspicious on top of you not mentioning the Hungary.tf ban earlier and your discussion of cheats in your chat-logs.

I am willing to give a recording of the time in my phone getting from the lockscreen, back to my homescreen, then back to lockscreen, can I do
Uhh, no trying to be rude, but I explained what happened with the ban on Hungary.TF: Yes, I did cheat there, unfortunately, because I was stupid and jealous of the experienced players. I even told the time when I was banned off there, 3 months ago, back in August, if I remember correctly (yet again, I'll repeat: my choice of cheating was extremely dumb, and I regret it.) The discussion became about cheats because a cheater just left the server, I also remember when I reported the guy, in the #report-to-staff channel/subchannel(however is it called); that's my only explanation for the chat-logs.

And for the discord chat, the only way I can prove my innocence is to provide with another screenshot with the date of the beginning of the chat like, the thing that appears where it appears the date, the month, and the year, can I do that?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Uhh, no trying to be rude, but I explained what happened with the ban on Hungary.TF: Yes, I did cheat there, unfortunately, because I was stupid and jealous of the experienced players. I even told the time when I was banned off there, 3 months ago, back in August, if I remember correctly (yet again, I'll repeat: my choice of cheating was extremely dumb, and I regret it.) The discussion became about cheats because a cheater just left the server, I also remember when I reported the guy, in the #report-to-staff channel/subchannel(however is it called); that's my only explanation for the chat-logs.
You explained what happened with the Hungary.tf ban, however, you did not mention it initially when I asked if you ever used cheats on TF2, only after I brought up the ban.

And for the discord chat, the only way I can prove my innocence is to provide with another screenshot with the date of the beginning of the chat like, the thing that appears where it appears the date, the month, and the year, can I do that?
My issue isn't that I suspect the Discord screenshot is fabricated, my issue is that you could not have taken that screenshot for this appeal (as you said you did) if you are using UTC+2/EET, because then the timestamps are after your ban and this appeal.

fastbread

Aug 8, 2017
Romania
PS: Big apologies for not responding until now! I need to go rest, and tomorrow I'll respond! (I wrote in a big hurry because I was about to go to sleep; I did this so I'll don't get my appeal declined because of lack of cooperation/response)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Earlier today, I received screenshots proving your use of cheats outside of Hungary.tf/August 2020. Ergo, the ban is being kept and I am declining this appeal.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.