Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tape

Dec 28, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/taapee/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A year ago I shared a server IP in chat after talking with friends about hopping on another server, and was perma-banned when I came back. I don't remember when I made them, but after I was banned I thought it would be funny if I made 3(?) alts to join on, which were also banned but I don't remember any info about the accounts other than the fact that they were also banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been a while since then and I quickly realized that it was pretty stupid to make throwaway accounts just to get around a server ban. I haven't played much TF2 recently but have got an itch to play and would like to play on the server I enjoyed the most. I wanna start over and put that embarrassing event behind me.

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hi, after looking into your ban a little further, I am willing to give you a second chance since it has been a year since you were banned.
However in-order to go through with this I am going to need your oath that you will not do this again, as we may not be so lenient like this if this happens again. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.