Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloopGaming

Jun 13, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Awhile back I was in a jailbreak server with 2 admins and I said in chat "I like children" which was extremely stupid and inconsidrate on my part and I am ashamed of it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was stupid and regret saying stuff like this and will never say anything remotely close to this ever again.
I've had multiple bans on my record, for stupid and inconsiderate things like slurs and nword baiting. I am very embarrassed I acted like that months ago and I'm disgusted with the way I acted towards other members in the community.
I was a 12 year old at that time and I wasn't aware of the consequences and was very childish. It's been awhile since my ban and I consider myself a much more mature and thoughtful person then I was back then.
If you think that I don't deserve a second chance you are justified in thinking so. I hope to hear from you soon and that you take this appeal into consideration.
I am also willing to talk to admins in person using discord voicechat to elaborate/explain the situation more. GloopGaming#1824

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
Hi Gloop,

The message below is what you were banned for. We at Wonderland take pedophilia very seriously as a majority of our player base are children. Your comment was not too graphic thankfully, and I could see how you as a twelve year old could find humor in it. Understand that regardless of your age, when you send messages in chat all people see is that message; they have no more context. This is why it is imperative to avoid remarks like this entirely. In regards to your previous ban record, it is extensive. You have about eight bans prior to this one, most being for disrespect and a couple for racism. All in all, your ban history is not horrendous, so I will be willing to lift this ban.

Going forward, be aware that any instances of disrespect, racism, or pedophilic remarks will result in a permanent ban that will not be eligible for appeal.

Appeal Accepted

28c869aab6f8a33f8e082b9ddf6d0dbe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.