Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumbo

Jul 3, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
steam profile

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

i dont know why i got banned i was joining the server and it said i was banned (let me know why if someone actually replies back)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I kinda just want to play tf2 classic with my friend and do my thing ... if it's something that i did ages ago , well im sorry, and it wont happen again because... i got older ??? idk dude i can't apologize for something that i dont even know what i did

Thanks ?

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. You were banned permanently for associating with a known & disruptive Steam group called TwiSparkle. We have zero-tolerance for cheaters and those associated with them.

However, I'm willing to give you a second chance. Since your ban, you have left the group and you're no longer involved in practices connected to cheating in Team Fortress 2.
Do note that if we catch you for the same offence again, your ban won't be appealable anymore.

Do you understand?

Rumbo

Jul 3, 2022
ok thx for telling me and giving me a second chance... and don't worry i've never been in these type of stuff i just follow stupid groups on steam bc, why not.
I literally follow "christian moms against dabbing" and "flat earth society" and other stupid shit.
Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.