Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main

Jul 15, 2018
Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i was playing on a Jailbreak server like always. We were playing on a minecraft map until a map change. When the Mapchange started and i got into the Loading screen like always but then i got immediately banned. The weird thing about this is: i am very active on the servers and that for like 6-8 weeks now. So why did i got banned NOW becourse i was in that group a long time ago tho. And also why cant i just be in a group that i want to be in?

Tell us why we should unban you:
I am not cheating or anythink like that. I also leaved the Group it would be sad to not see ma Jailbreak bois again. I always have fun when im playing on jailbreak.

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
1. We did a group ban wave on this group meaning all the members in the group have been banned.
2. The group is associated with cheating, the owner of the group is a cheater known to ruin TF2 community for years, not only that but, the group is also filled with a lot of cheaters.
3. Now looking at your steam profile, I've found that you are in another potential cheating group, can you please leave the group called "BoxESP".

Status
Not open for further replies.