Declined ban appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart the floofiest

Straight furries are rare.
Mar 14, 2019
Vancouver BC
My order was "All red crouch walk to the blue line closest and infront of cell, afk freeze upon arrival, no detour no delay applies to all my orders" many asked for a repeat, so I gave one with exact same wording, therefore, I did give a repeat. I explained that to you when you claimed i did not. Shortly after, you use the call system to report me for not giving a repeat. Which would be considered a false call, and is bannable

thegoat

Sep 17, 2019
My order was "All red crouch walk to the blue line closest and infront of cell, afk freeze upon arrival, no detour no delay applies to all my orders" many asked for a repeat, so I gave one with exact same wording, therefore, I did give a repeat. I explained that to you when you claimed i did not. Shortly after, you use the call system to report me for not giving a repeat. Which would be considered a false call, and is bannable
but can i be unbanned?

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
You'll have to go through with the duration of the ban, which is one day. Take the time to learn from this mistake and ensure it won't happen again. I've seen you in game and I believe you will fix this in the future.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.