Invalid Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

potato222

Dec 29, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Account linked.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
While I was spectating a round, a Blu (=WL= E G G) was slain by a staff member (I believe the name was "cola", not sure) after killing a Red by RPS. E G G and I claimed the slaying was not appropriate on the grounds of the rule "BLUs winning RPS is not freekill." We still think this is true, though even if we are mistaken we were never corrected. In the following round, the same staff member did not respawn Reds who died during illegal friendly fire (accidentally left on after cell wars by the warden who was thankfully slain). Another Red was freekilled by a guard in the aftermath for not being AFM when the only order given by the new warden was to AFK, and neither the guard nor Red were addressed. By this point, I had gotten annoyed and called the staff member "lazy and uneducated", and was banned for staff disrespect.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I realize now my words were hurtful and offensive, and for that, I am truly sorry. I should not have let the heat of the moment get to me. I was frustrated by the inaction and potential mistakes made by the staff member at the time, though that is not an excuse for my own behavior. I am willing to accept the 1-day ban as a consequence for these actions, but I would also like the actions of the staff member acknowledged in these circumstances as I feel too little was done to not only address rule-breaking guards and respawn wrongfully killed Reds, but more importantly, adhere to the rules and either admit staff wrongdoing when it occurs or at the very least, discuss how the rules applied in this situation if we were in fact mistaken. Thanks for taking the time to read, and I look forward to hearing back.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Apologies if I didn't meet your expectations by respawning the many multiple people killed as a result of the warden's failure to disable ff. In the future, I'll definitely work to appease you. Besides that, Egg had been slain too close to the end of the round for any sort of respawn to make a difference. You, alongside the crowd claiming injustice, had been acting irrationally for demanding some sort of undefined justice to be carried out in response to a false slay. "Nobody can hurt me without my permission."

Status
Not open for further replies.