Declined Ban for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYKZ

Jun 2, 2019
Hello! its me TYKZ and no not the fake tykz-aka the person that impersed me to get me banned- .So im new to tf2 I stared octoberish. I saw this surf called wonderland so it looked nice but I said I was banned. then it said ive been ban for a bunch of things but ive never been on a sever. please unbanned me so I can go on my first wonderland sever I did nothing wrong and got banned for no reason

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
You are aware that you got banned for being a duplicate account, which means it's an alt of the account with the same IP that got banned on our server? Do you have any other accounts than the one that is connected on this site?

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Hello! its me TYKZ and no not the fake tykz-aka the person that impersed me to get me banned- .So im new to tf2 I stared octoberish. I saw this surf called wonderland so it looked nice but I said I was banned. then it said ive been ban for a bunch of things but ive never been on a sever. please unbanned me so I can go on my first wonderland sever I did nothing wrong and got banned for no reason
Closing unless you respond within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.