Invalid Ban Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticki

Mar 10, 2018
Canada
Hello, my name's Ticki.

So.. I happened to notice a ban when I was going to visit a wonderland server when my favorite servers are empty..
I was terribly concerned, since I haven't visited a wl server in a while.
I checked the ban list and I am in full understanding that this action was valid, and I should've taken action sooner.

I got banned for complying in a group made by a TF2 cheater (and possibly being friends with the cheater).
I am fully aware now about my mistake, and I just want you to know why I made that mistake;

When I first met this person, I already knew they were a cheater. But we talked for a bit and I really admire this person's personally, the good kind anyway. I decided to friend them ONLY because I liked their good personality.
They invited me to their group, and I figured it would be rude to decline, so, I did join it. Twas another mistake I didn't notice.

So to inform you; It was not my intention to complied any action with them about cheating other than being a friend. I do not support cheating in anyway, nor be involved with cheating. The only reason I added them was their personality and we did not interact for anything. I have already unfriended them and left their group before because a friend helped me understand that.

Listen.. I'm not asking for an unban, because I am fully aware of my mistake, and I send deepest apologies for it.
I figured I make this thread so I can inform you I changed my ways and no longer associated with cheating. I thought you deserved to know.

Like I said, I'm not asking asking for forgiveness or an unban, I just figured you deserve to know.

I will let go of this whole situation and you can carry on with your business.
I will leave wonderland in peace and will not complain any further about this action. Thank you for understanding.

Have a wonderful day, keep improving Wonderland.

Thank you kindly,
-Ticki

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If this was just an apology thread, then don't post it in the "Appeals" section, we have other forum sections you could've posted an apology thread like this. Thanks for the apology nonetheless.

Closed since this isn't an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.