• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Pending Ban or limit sniper on 2fort.

juliet

Oct 4, 2023
Not to be having a skill issue or anything, but I don't see the point of sniper on a DeathMatch map such as 2fort. It's annoying to fight against, considering they can see the whole battlements from one position without hardly any movement. It degrades the game to an extent; not by much, but, it certainly adds to the annoyance factor.

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
I can where your coming from with this a teeny bit, but then again there are two other ways to leave your base: sewers and the front door. The sewers are the best option since there's a slim chance, they decide to chase you for one kill (unless they're the bloodthirsty type). I play quite a bit of 2Fort no intel and there are some good Snipers that join often, so while I can get your point of "dying when I can't see where it came from or react = no fun", its just really easy to avoid them on 2Fort of all places.

Blessed

The Real OG
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, snipers can be annoying but honestly there's so many ways to avoid them unless your always trying to be on the roof. With every class if they're skilled enough in my eyes it can have the same level of annoyance. Sniper just tends to transfer skills from other games. This idea would also probably lose a lot our player base

Lavaball

★ Donor ★
Jan 3, 2023
Norway
A majority of the players in 2fort play sniper, and most would rather have it stay as is. Restricting the class limit would be unfair to those who aren't lucky enough to get the class first, and otherwise balancing the class is beyond the scope of this community.