• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined BAN THE RAZORBACK IN JAILBREAK

Should razorback be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
I agree with everything stated above.

However, what do you guys think about disallowing it during Pokemon Day (along with other worn primaries/secondaries)?
Making pokemon a lr itself would take a lot of effort but if you do how would you disable certain items? If you do the only thing really to take away are everything but melee so i guess if you can figure that out go for it

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
In my experience, the Razorback is not only a balanced weapon, but it's one of the best items for Snipers in JB. The whole matter about snipers baiting in a cell isn't exactly what I would call an ideal argument since it's only going to stop spies and not other classes (most maps are bound to have more than one person in a cell anyway). Pokémon day is really just luck of the draw for who you get selected to fight against and playing as Spy on that day is very risky regardless of who you fight against.

Reactions: Hypernova

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Ok since everyone disagrees with this I guess close this topic but I wanna quote Eight for saying to make an lr for pokemon with melee only. I support that if it has no razorback snipers and no charging demo. The only con rn I see is mass rebelling

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.