Declined Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Jan 21, 2021
I have spent like an hour and I still cant find out how to appeal so Ill kinda do it here

I made some risque jokes along with the whole server that included a 13 year old, and when the person called an admin all they got was it out of context. In fact, what makes it more funny is that I am 13 myself. It was mostly shock humour and sarcasm. I detest pedophiles a lot, and I would take this ban a joke (because I said "ban me, it would be really funny) but its perminant, for pedophelia and across all servers. I dont know who made the UI for the ban menu but I cant figure out how to "appeal" lol so heres my "appeal"

I really dont care that much if Im banned but some of your surf and x1000 servers are pretty fun, so I just wanted to at least try.

I mean, you have a "loli" role cmon.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking at your logs I can see that you did make some very pedophilic remarks and I see that you also baited the n-word.
We do not tolerate these things as jokes even if the server is fine with it. It is against the rules to make these pedophilic remarks regardless of your age or how you say them and considering that the ban was not long ago I will not be letting you out.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.