Accepted Banned a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hello. over 3 years ago I was permanently banned in TF2 for being very disrespectful towards everyone, and racism(?) after being issued multiple warnings, mutes, and bans.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am deeply sorry for the horrible, disgusting, and idiotic things I have said. I was a dumb kid and I had a completely different mindset 3 years ago, and I regret it to the fullest. I know that I had some pretty bad anger issues which is the cause as to why I was being the huge asshole and annoyance that I was seen as towards the other players. However, I have NO memory of being racist towards anyone. IF I WAS actually being racist, It was probably just a sad attempt at trying to act "cool" and "hip" or most likely just to make myself as someone "smart" to the older people playing. Because I did have anger issues at that time in which the "racism" was taking place, I'm not 100% sure of what my true intentions were at the time to be saying anything racist, so I'm not 100% sure if I was actually being sincere or not. It was probably not to be taken seriously and was just being said out of anger. I know that doesn't excuse the fact that what was being said was still racist at the end of the day, But you should obviously know that I don't agree with any of that shit that I may have said at that time at all. I am a lot more mature and can control my anger much better and if you do decide to give me another chance, I promise you that none of what I have said and done before will EVER happen again for as long as I play on your servers. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this :)

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
You have multiple bans for disrespect.
Admin Time Reason ? Shadow 1440 (21.02.2018) Staff Disrespect. ! Vriska 30 (04.03.2018) false report Eight 2880 (30.03.2018) Disrespectful/Provocative, previous offenses Eight 4320 (03.04.2018) Staff Disrespect Eight 10080 (11.04.2018) Racism + Disrespectful against others, last warning next ban is permanent Eight 0 (22.04.2018) Disrespectful against others, previously served final warning.

I am not inclined to unban you

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.