Declined Banned because the admin/mod took it personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elucidator130

Sep 22, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:68260355]

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Right, I'm a VIP, and i saw fit to voteban this person called "Ashley" for saying the n-word and I'm not going to wait like 20 mins for someone to come here and then do nothing, which is what they would've done. So when the mod/admin joined, i forget what they said but, in a joking way, as the server i play on we all joke like this, i called "Alumina", the admin/mod who banned me, i called him a "whore" as a joke. Now, he will say that the ban was for fully being toxic or vip abusing, which it wasn't, he banned me for the "whore" comment, which makes the ban a "personal" ban, which is a bit unfair. Now i don't have the evidence but he banned me fast, but the whole server will vouch for me i didn't do anything wrong, the admin/mod took what i said personally and then banned me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I think you should because i keep the server i am on in check, and everyone on there will agree. In addition, I do NOT abuse my vip status for me to do that would mean i would ban or kick everyone coming onto the server. Also if it will help, i wont joke around with the admins, as it seems they cannot handle a joke. Honestly, would be nice to be unbanned i do like playing on that server. Oh and just saying, banning because you get offended by what someone says to you isn't a valid ban reason.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Right, I'm a VIP, and i saw fit to voteban this person called "Ashley" for saying the n-word and I'm not going to wait like 20 mins for someone to come here and then do nothing, which is what they would've done.
I'm really confused as to why you think that but it's incorrect. If staff respond to a report, we always look into the situation, and we are especially strict on racism.

So when the mod/admin joined, i forget what they said but, in a joking way, as the server i play on we all joke like this, i called "Alumina", the admin/mod who banned me, i called him a "whore" as a joke. Now, he will say that the ban was for fully being toxic or vip abusing, which it wasn't, he banned me for the "whore" comment, which makes the ban a "personal" ban, which is a bit unfair. Now i don't have the evidence but he banned me fast, but the whole server will vouch for me i didn't do anything wrong, the admin/mod took what i said personally and then banned me.
You're correct on two things. First: yes, that your ban included that comment. You can't throw insults and then claim you were joking; that won't clear you of any wrongdoings. Second: I will be saying that wasn't only what I banned you for. Here's why:
This isn't even all of it.
IV9qmiJ.png

nqxJUOk.png

gS4XS3A.png

wiwC5Ly.png

J6Wx6uD.png

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I think you should because i keep the server i am on in check, and everyone on there will agree. In addition, I do NOT abuse my vip status for me to do that would mean i would ban or kick everyone coming onto the server. Also if it will help, i wont joke around with the admins, as it seems they cannot handle a joke. Honestly, would be nice to be unbanned i do like playing on that server. Oh and just saying, banning because you get offended by what someone says to you isn't a valid ban reason.
You are not staff, you are in no place to keep the server "in check." Furthermore, yes I'd agree that banning people just because you're offended is not valid. But you know what are valid ban reasons? Racism, disrespect, VIP abuse, and all with a previous ban.

Appeal declined.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.