Accepted Banned for accidental rcon bind

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpoRanger

Jan 15, 2021
I was banned for "rcon hacking attempts". I was in Wonderland US Idle engineer and taunting when a spy came up to backstab me. I quickly scrambled to hit my kill bind (p) and accidentally hit the rcon bind for the server I used to run ( [ ) and I got banned as a result. I didn't realize that it was my rcon bind until I looked in console and saw "
Banning (my IP) for rcon hacking attempts"

You should unban me because I removed the rcon bind to prevent this from ever happening again

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Hey there it doesnt seem you are banned on our servers nor is your ip banned on our servers

I do think you might of appealed on the wrong community

Could you screenshot what the message says for you when you try to connect to one of our servers

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
"Failed to connect after 4 retries" message
Ah you arent ban on our servers , something on your internet is preventing you from joining the server you should search it up on google

ill provide a link here
https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864972621090849063/

However, since you aren't banned and this seems like a connection problem from your end i will be closing this.

Feel Free to contact me via my discord below if you have any other issues connecting to our servers

Closing
Post automatically merged:

I have reopened the thread here to tell you that It should be working now due to one of the devs has removed the IP ban for the Rcon hacking attempts
i dont understand how servers work entirely but whatever.
Should it not work please feel free to contact me or join the Wonderland discord to speak directly towards the owner of the server or the devs
to see what is wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.