Accepted Banned for "advertising"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golira

Apr 2, 2020
I was banned right now at the wonderland.tf surfing server for "advertising" when I never did, I dont have any businesses that I am with or even trying to advertise a group of something. I always go to that server and never have I once advertised there. I was just having fun with the voice chat with other people when I got randomly banned for "advertising". Is this a misunderstanding? Like I said, I never advertise cause I am not affiliated with any groups or businesses with tf2 trading or websites. And also it was a Permanent ban, which is completely unreasonable for this to happen to me. I want to appeal this ban since it is misleading. Thank you.

P.S, I also do not want to get permanently banned on this server because it is one of my main favorite servers to go there since I met a lot of friends and also felt like I had a connection with some people on it. I had incredibly fun times on it and do not want to let it go to waste and just go to some casual 2fort server with tryhards on it.
Post automatically merged:

And if I did today, I really didn't mean to actually advertise a server, I remember a kid was farming his knife at jail spawn killing the reds that kept on coming down backstabbing them while they didn't have a chance to respond. And so he kept on saying that he was farming off the reds that kept on spawning in jail and so I went to a strange idle server that I go to that is practically full most of the times and gave him the IP address to him, I didn't think that through fully as "advertising" I was just suggesting him to go there so he would stop killing the reds do that they could have their fun, all in all, nobody actually went inside the server because nobody farmed there. Overall in the end, the kid never went in the server and kept on killing them for like an hour and a half. I just want to say I didn't really want to advertise since I didn't think it through, it was pretty fustrating to actually get him out of there. Sorry, it sure won't be happening again since this was my first time doing this. I don't advertise servers every week or day so I never wanted to actually advertise.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This is why you were banned for advertising:
8xXywhH.png

We do not tolerate advertising other servers nor sharing server IPs (outside of Wonderland and its partners) under any circumstances. As long as you acknowledge what you did wrong here and promise not to do it again, I'll shorten your ban to a week.

Golira

Apr 2, 2020
This is why you were banned for advertising:
8xXywhH.png

We do not tolerate advertising other servers nor sharing server IPs (outside of Wonderland and its partners) under any circumstances. As long as you acknowledge what you did wrong here and promise not to do it again, I'll shorten your ban to a week.

Like I said, I never meant to actually advertise, I didnt/never actually wanted to advertise because I rarely do. I absolutely understand the problems it brings to the community and I fully understand that it was a wrong thing to do. As I said, I won't be posting anymore ips or server names into the server anymore.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban has now been shortened. In general, I'd advise you be more careful with following the rules, as this isn't your first time rule-breaking.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.