Declined Banned for cheating on my account that has been stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gau

Mar 29, 2020
1.My steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/gauragau/ and i have been banned on 2020-01-11 17:19:03

2.So...i haven't played in a while on my PC , i didn't have a steam guard on my phone , and had a simple password so my account got stolen and got banned in CS:GO(vac ban)
PUBG(game ban) and on an alt account VAC banned in TF2 AND on wonderland.

3.I think that i should been more responsible with my account's security and i think i should get unbanned from the server. Now i added a steam guard and reset my password , i hope this doesen't hapen again.

Thanks for your help.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Your story makes exactly 0% sense.

While true that you have multiple VAC bans according to your Steam profile, your last VAC ban was invoked 386 days ago, which is a year.
Your Wonderland server ban was invoked this year on the 11th of January. You should have already took action to your account in between the year you had your most recent VAC ban and your recent Wonderland community ban.

Add to that, you have very low hours on our servers, so I'm finding it hard to believe that:
  1. You got 'hacked' and got VAC bans - while true, your VAC bans were well over a year ago.
  2. The 'hacker' just so happened to connect to our servers of all places that they could've chosen to play TF2 in.
  3. You did not take security action sooner after your VAC bans.
3.I think that i should been more responsible with my account's security and i think i should get unbanned from the server. Now i added a steam guard and reset my password , i hope this doesen't hapen again.
You clearly still have not since you got VAC banned well over a year ago, and only recently just got 'hacked' earlier this year in January.

You have some serious holes in your appeal that I would like you to address within 48 hours or I will close this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.