Accepted Banned for discussing illegal things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Jan 31, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, I was talking to one of my friends about ddossing and drugs in general, until a mod joined that warned me apparently in vc, but i have my vc turned off, he banned me for talking about illegal things right away and my friend just received a warning, after telling paraflax that I didn't have any chance to hear him he just said :p and disconnected, even telling the higher-ups that I listed sites to ddos, which isn't true in any form

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't think the ban is THAT fair because I didn't had any chance to hear him while he has spoken to me, however, I learned I won't bring such themes up again in the future like drugs/ddoss etc.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After talking to the staff member who banned you they said that you talked about ddosing schools and GTA in chat and after looking into your logs I can certainly say that you have done this thing.
Considering that you couldn't hear the staff member I am willing to give you a chance. Just as long as if there is a staff member present in the server you make sure that you have the Voice Chat on and you heed to their warnings. Can I count that you will do good on your part?

Sunshine

Jan 31, 2020
Yes, about that one "you want the source to get your schools page down??" I wouldn't have linked any site on the server or anything, since I knew the person I was talking to, which was most likely to be meant as IF I would do it that I would probably send it in private, not on the server. I won't bring any illegal themes back to wonderland, and my voice chat will be on from now on. Thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.