Accepted Banned for duped account ? don't know how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro™

Apr 5, 2020
Need help me and My boi (croccy boi) My brother was banned for calling admins on (Bug Eaten) and (Nuotrck) because they was toxic but Bug was teleporting spies into base so me and my brother called the admins. then my brother gets banned for homophobic slur even tho he didn't type anything gay and I get banned because I was a duped account even tho I was moving and clicking heads as sniper with my brother. Need help plz.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I was the admin on call at the time of your brother's ban, and your communication block, which I will touch on later. Your brother 'croccy boi' was banned for usage of a homophobic slur. We do not allow any form of hate speech - in this case, towards homosexual people - through the use of the F-slur.

You were indeed banned for a duplicate account, this is because you are on the same IP as your brother, so you subsequently got banned by our system due shortly after your brother's ban.

While I am concerned your brother could easily use your account to play, I will unban you. I checked your brother's ban, and it expires in less than 3 hours, so I have very little worry that he won't serve the remaining time.

Additionally, I had gagged you in chat for being toxic, you were prevented from typing in chat for 1 hour because of this. Please be more careful about what you say in the chat in the future to prevent being blocked from typing in chat.

View attachment 6550
View attachment 6551

Please advise your brother to not use any form of hate speech such as the one above in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.