Accepted Banned for Duplicate Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

me so happy

Oct 2, 2018
Steam:
Steamcommunity.com/id/spectretm

So all this time I thought I was banned for toxic behavior, but turns out I was banned for something else. I was banned PERMANENTLY for a Duplicate Account
([SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account). I was banned yesterday, too (3-14-19). I believe that this ban is wrong because I don't play during the week due to school and personal preference. So to get banned when my account was inactive for the week doesn't make any sense.

Like I said in my previous appeal (which no one has responded to), I think I should be unbanned because I trade a lot and Wonderland is full of people who trade, where I can advertise what I'm buying or selling. Being banned from these servers affect me severely since the majority of Trade servers full of people are Wonderland servers, and I can't get any trading done if I'm banned.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Your repeated posts of the same appeal without bothering to use a template can be a valid ground for suspending your account on our forum. You were asked to follow a template, so we could get more information about the situation. While you did use an appeal in your third one (which is good, that's what we wanted you to do), you posted another appeal for seemingly no reason? It looks to us like you are spamming and your attitude towards us doesn't help that.

But I will take your appeal, nonetheless. You were banned for a duplicate account, which means you seemingly tried to avoid a ban using a second account. But from what I found, the IP match makes no sense and the account that seemingly is connected to your IP was banned permamently in 2017 for usage of hacks. But it makes no sense. If that was the case, the system would ban you the first second you appeared on our servers with your account. So I'm more than sure that the system banned you by mistake.
And so, I will unban you.

Don't post several appeals in a row, ever.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.