Accepted Banned for "duplicating accounts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

max5cz

Apr 5, 2020
I am sorry, but how do I do that? I got this only account since 2016, if I can prove somehow that it isn't a dupe pls let me know. Seems like misunderstanding to me.
Post automatically merged:

Just wanted to say I was looking through other ban appeals for duped account and I don't know if this will be helpful but I live in a small village and some residents seem to have the same ip or something like that.

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, do you have any association to this account below? It was banned on the same IP as you.

Just wanted to say I was looking through other ban appeals for duped account and I don't know if this will be helpful but I live in a small village and some residents seem to have the same ip or something like that.
I'm not sure I believe that.

max5cz

Apr 5, 2020
Never heard of that account. Also I don't know how to prove that to you. But if that helps my provider is starnet.cz and they provide private ip address as "additional service" wich I don't have.

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and lift your ban since I don't see a strong connection between you and the account listed above.

If you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me through forum PMs.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.