Declined Banned for extreme toxcitity and slurs, have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teledsky

Jul 16, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
99% sure my profile is linked, so yeah, but still, https://steamcommunity.com/id/CasperTheSpellcaster/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
After lots of terrible things, including signs depicting the swastika, homophobia, racial slurs, general rudeness and toxcitity, I was banned, I believe in 2019, its been a long time. Believe me, these were definitely reasons for me to be permanently banned, and I accept that. On top of it all, I did attempt to alt in a fit of rage, which is mostly what lead to the full sentence.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe that, over a period of time, I changed a lot. I cant say I'm the most perfect person, but its a far cry from racial slurs, homophobia, and innapropriate signs. This perma ban served as a lesson as to how I should act when playing on tf2 servers, and I've improved as a person since those times, and also am no longer some random 12 year old who thinks he can do anything and get away with it. Wonderland has a lot of servers, though. It really pains me to click on a server I could enjoy, only to see that permanent ban screen and be reminded of the terrible things I have done.

I cant say that admins should find it in them to forgive someone who said such bad things about people and refused to abide the rules, but at the same time, It'd be great to hop back on Wonderland servers to play every day, and meet some good people who enjoy the servers as well.

I think this ban serves as a valuable lesson to me as to why having the option to say it, doesnt mean I should say it, and that at the end of the day, video games are something to sit down and enjoy for a while, not get angry over.

P.S. Your jailbreak servers were the first I ever played on! Still remember first logging into them.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: my last appeal was similar, and it was denied, because clearly I didnt mean it that time. This time, cross my fingers, I'm not just pulling it out of my rear just to try and get back on your servers. I believe that if I were to be unbanned, my next toxicity punishment should be a non-appealable perma. At least imo, if I cant show you that I havent learned after you give me a second chance, then I deserve it.

Also, just another extra, sorry, this is becoming less of an appeal the more I add, your sites look pretty nice, props to the web designers and coders here.

Last edited:

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, looking at your previous punishments and the fact that you used an alt to avoid your ban, I wont be lifting your punishment as of right now. Give it a few more months and an unban might be considered.

Appeal Declined

You may reappeal in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.