Accepted Banned for False Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardinaL

Jan 17, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam account is linked to my profile. I'm going to share the link anyways.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing on ★ WonderLand ⋙ Combat Surfing - FREE/FAST ITEMS! (212.24.111.109:27013) server when I got banned. Another played called Brother Horalis harrassed me all the time I played. He continously followed and killed me whenever he saw me. Now I don't have any evidence about this and I'm not gonna complain about it but, he called me "trash" on chat a while after. Thus, I used !calladmin to report him because he was harrassing, abusive and provocative towards me all the time. Couple of seconds later, I got banned for false report.

I added a screenshot showing the moment he called me a "trash" right after he killed me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I do not think I deserved this ban. He was provocative and I just wanted to report him.

Attachments

• 20210117181835_1.jpg
    20210117181835_1.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 11

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After talking to the mod who banned you he said that you didn't answer to his pm's in-game which would've gotten you banned for that reason. When a staff member pm's you about the situation then you must reply to it so that you can give more info but, considering that it is a first-time offense I will unban you. Just keep in mind that if you do not respond to the pm's when we type to you it would result in a ban or warning granted that we didn't find anything. Sorry for the inconvenience that we may have caused. Also, you can message me the guy's steam ID so that I can mute them if possible.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.