Accepted BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Herr_Knabe1

Aug 6, 2020
Hello,
Last week i reported a gyu that was ultra toxic and insulted many people including me and advertised his server.. and he got banned... but then hes unbanned for no reason?
few days later im banned for NO REASON!!
where is this fair? what did i do?
Am i not allowed to advertise my artwork on a TRADE server?
Tell me a reason why im banned and unban me because i did NOTHING wrong!

@Herr_Knabe1

Aug 6, 2020
You were banned for excessively posting server ip's in the chat that didn't belong to us or our partner's.

What do you have to say about this?
WHEN DID I SAY THAT???
WHY would i do that and i dont know any other servers or have my own! i reported a guy that did exactly that and he got banned and unbanned, i would never advertise any other servers

+WHO reported me for something i never did????????

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You most definitely were doing what Kruthal described.

1FaZiNq.png

2DWuYEt.png

@Herr_Knabe1

Aug 6, 2020

1FaZiNq.png

2DWuYEt.png
WTF? i just copied the ip he gave me and asked him what it is...
Post automatically merged:

1FaZiNq.png

2DWuYEt.png
also read the entire chat not just what i said ...

Last edited:

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
If you see someone pasting an Foreign Server IP, you report it to our staff and move on. You don't post it over 4 times in the chat, so everyone most definitely can see it.

If I can get your word on you being careful next time and not doing something like this again, then I'll unban you.

@Herr_Knabe1

Aug 6, 2020
If you see someone pasting an Foreign Server IP, you report it to our staff and move on. You don't post it over 4 times in the chat, so everyone most definitely can see it.

If I can get your word on you being careful next time and not doing something like this again, then I'll unban you.
i reported that guy. he got banned and now hes unbanned for no reason...
Post automatically merged:

yea i wont do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.