Declined Banned for "Raid"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrry

Aug 13, 2021
First of all, I don't expect you to remove my ban, I'm just here to clear up some fallacies that you and the people at blackwonder used.

First: no, this wasn't a raid, honestly I don't know where you got it that this was a raid.

Second: since you love using my logs as an argument, I'll quote something interesting about it, if you got the context correctly, you will notice that nothing was organized, unlike wonderland people who raided blackwonder servers and nothing happened to them, but that doesn't matter now, the fact is, I induced my friend Mr. Cubano to commit massfreekill, if I hadn't said what I was going to do, he wouldn't have done it too, he shouldn't be banned for something that it's my responsibility, in which case only I should have been banned.

I expect some real argument from you about this, not someone saying "I feel like you are lying".
If you don't want to understand about the case, then just refuse this. Peace.
~Chrry

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
if you got the context correctly, you will notice that nothing was organized,
If it wasn't organized, then how would you explain this convo you had with the other people that was banned?

"I'm going to wonderland's jb
do fk
comes
I went to wonderland
what trip"
I induced my friend Mr. Cubano to commit massfreekill, if I hadn't said what I was going to do, he wouldn't have done it too, he shouldn't be banned for something that it's my responsibility
If you didn't want him to be punished, you should not have told him anything. We aren't going to not punish someone simply because they were told to, that isn't how this works.

All in all, I really don't see much of a reason to lift your ban. You both knew what you were doing, and you weren't being too truthful in your appeal either.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.