Declined banned for "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=larcusgaming125&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was playing sniper [my main] and i killed a guy with unusuals who killed me when i was being friendly 3 minutes later i got banned

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
because isnt that admin abuse? and if you send me a message to just change my acc nickname i will.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=larcusgaming125&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was playing sniper [my main] and i killed a guy with unusuals who killed me when i was being friendly 3 minutes later i got banned

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
because isnt that admin abuse? and if you send me a message to just change my acc nickname i will.
I'll close this in 24 hours unless you respond to raspootis

Jun 7, 2019
(sorry i used my android and forgot my password) the acc smurfer1251 i think my neighbor or maybe friend {damn he even tried to copy my name} i had this app which gives you access to the WiFi on whose signed in i did it but deleted it somehow he recorded the password of my WiFi im guessing he/she is the reason
Post automatically merged:

you know those apps that makes you type your pass of your wifi and others can connect but you can connect to them

ok the pass is changed he will not get access to the wifi now

ok he just started to play and nope offline not connected any more

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
ok fine (but its a bit humiliating my sister) invited her friends one of them is this casual cheating shit who taught
"hey new wifi i can play on wonderland server" this guy joins with silentaimbot and gets banned
he came over yesterday (with my sisters friends)

sorry i tried to lie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Stao and Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.