Accepted Banned for toxicity and then punished for "Duplicate Accounts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CagE

Apr 8, 2020
CagE( my account ) : https://steamcommunity.com/id/CagEtime/
I c u: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CagEtime/
GG ( current steam username: Hooderr boye [FFeaRR] ) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015583017

So I got a ban from Wonderland for being toxic, which resulted into a 1 day ban. Its fine and I could deal with that, but what really bothers me is the involvement of my brothers and them getting punished for no reason.
After my ban, my brothers joined the server and were greeted with the ban hammer for "Duplicate accounts" which resulted in a 2 day ban. Alright then, we could wait. After the ban ended for GG and I c u, GG went to the server to have some fun and got BANNED AGAIN for 1 week and 1 day.I also got a extended ban(A day prior I was talking to a discord admin Raziel about my ban and after checking my ban length I got it extended to 4 days extra) .Although we played on the same server almost daily and there are either one of us at THE SAME TIME, we still got punished and were told there was nothing they could do. I'll provide a demo file and a screenshot of us playing AT THE SAME TIME. The demo is sent to prove the point. The screenshot is sent to prove the PING, which indicates 3 computers connecting to the server. You may also ask the question : "Well why don't they have eachother as friends on steam?", and to that my answer is that question is that I'M the one who game them the IP to the server a long time ago and we still play on that server.

For more info on this contact me on discord: CagE#8693
For the demo file I'm not sure it works because its a .json and a .dem file on my pc, so I'll send both of them just in case.Pl swiftwater final10000

Attachments

• 2020-04-08_19-19-04.dem
    4.7 MB · Views: 1

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, the way our system works is done through IPs, this is to avoid people who have banned for whatever reason (most of the time, cheating) from creating new Steam accounts and playing on our servers, effectively avoiding the ban. This is only a safety precaution on our end to prevent these types of players from connecting back once they are banned.

I understand your frustration especially since you have multiple players in your household at once. In your case though, whoever got banned for toxicity, they could've easily played with someone else's account and wait out their ban, which is effectively what I described above, they don't learn their lesson. While I'm not targeting you in particular, you are definitely not the first nor the last to experience this.

As you have well and truly served your ban, I will unban all of the associated accounts, so that you are able to play as soon as possible again. Do bear in mind what I've advised, as another ban for any of you will result in the whole household being unable to connect for the length of time one is banned.

I will unban you shortly, if you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me through forum PMs, or reach us over on the Discord, whichever is most convenient for you.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused by the bans.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.