Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Me and my friend play your server A LOT. I met a friend there and I enjoy it a lot. I recently got PERM BANNED (they said it would be a gag as well) because I got free killed on jailbreak. Or at least free kill on other servers I play. Here it is - I was playing, and it was "No taunt day" (makes no sense) and the warden gave ORDERS to go on your own square and AFK taunt. And i got killed for taunting (even though it was an order to taunt) and I called them out. The admin told me to stop, and I told them that "it was free kill" (I was being calm and not loud and rude) and they told me to stop or they would gag me and I said OK but it was still free killed and stopped. Then, boom banned. Not timer, so I believe it was permanent. Anyways I would love to be unbanned as I play these servers a lot.

-KritzRKool

(Was gonna record it but got banned while OBS was opening)

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
You were banned because you would not stop arguing with staff about the "freekill" even though you were warned multiple times. The no taunt day in effect overrode the order to afk taunt so it was not a freekill which would make total sense if you really did know our rules. I would recommend reading them as you also kept giving other players incorrect information about the rules that may apply to other communities but not ours.

You were banned because you would not stop arguing with staff about the "freekill" even though you were warned multiple times. The no taunt day in effect overrode the order to afk taunt so it was not a freekill which would make total sense if you really did know our rules. I would recommend reading them as you also kept giving other players incorrect information about the rules that may apply to other communities but not ours.
If the warden gives an order the warden gives an order \_(o_o)_/ Im gonna follow it. if they say "afk taunt on a square" I'm gonna do it. Your acting like they said "get on your own sqaure and afk taunt if you want"

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If the warden gives an order the warden gives an order \_(o_o)_/ Im gonna follow it. if they say "afk taunt on a square" I'm gonna do it. Your acting like they said "get on your own sqaure and afk taunt if you want"
It was no taunt day, active days override orders. Therefore, if he tells you to AFK taunt, but it's no taunt day, you listen to the day and don't follow the order. It's a trick.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Staff have the final say on any interpretation of a rule, if you have a complaint against staff then redirect them to our forums, contact the staff privately, or contact our Head-Admin @Madi . Do not argue with them in-game, especially on matters clearly explained in the rules such as this. Further infractions will result in longer punishments, I'd recommend you read over our >Server Rules< to prevent that from happening.

Ban expired, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.