Accepted Banned from your orange server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent En

Sep 25, 2017
I have been permabanned on your cp_orange_x7 server (5.135.189.29:27020). I shot a spy as he was cloaking because he still had one of your server mod trail particle effects and was clearly visible. For one of your staff members, Ray (http://steamcommunity.com/id/RaymonicOdd/) this was clear proof that I was hacking so he instantly banned me. He added me on steam, this is our chat log

Never tell your password to anyone.
Silent En: Hello?
Ray: nice hacks
Silent En: If you think I'm hacking you're honestly a moron
Ray: ok
Ray: =D
Silent En: Are you the one that banned me?
Ray: yes
Silent En: So, you see a player that's obviously an alt
Silent En: good at rocket jumping
Silent En: pogoing with demo
Silent En: spatial awareness
Silent En: etc etc
Silent En: and when he hits shots you think that he's hacking?
Ray: no I call the shooting the invisible sniper hacking
Silent En: He had a dumb aura
Silent En: from your server mods
Silent En: trails or w/e
Silent En: as he was cloaking
Silent En: a pink particle effect
Ray: ok if you feel my ban was unfair appeal it then
Silent En: I'm trying to but steam wont accept my authenticator codes so i can't log in
Silent En: lmfao
Silent En: I guess you removed it
Ray: what?
Ray is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Ray: it was glitch first ban readded it
Ray is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Ray: so you gonna appeal ban or accept it?
Ray: cause clearly you were hacking
Silent En: Because i shot a guy that had your dumb server mod trails visible around him?
Silent En: Mate, if you have no idea what actual hacks look like, then maybe you shouldnt be an admin
Ray: maybe you should get better hacks
Silent En: Maybe if your tf2 skill level wasnt "w+m1 pyro" you would know that some people are actually good at the game after playing it for over half a decade
Silent En: So what's gonna happen now, I'll appeal the ban and you'll delete the thread on the forum? lmao
Ray: you have only 1 other name change and 2 hours on tf2
Ray: I won't delete the thread
Ray: what kind of abuse do you recieve over where you're from
Silent En: I have 4200 on my actual account
Ray: ok why not use that account?
Silent En: Because I like pubbing on a fresh account where people wont spam add me

The ban expired and i reconnected, he saw and permabanned me again. I've been playing tf2 since 2011 and I have around 5000 hours. I've also been playing competitive 6s as a scout for years. Your admin clearly has no idea what actual aimbot or wallhack looks like.

Anyway, I usually wouldn't care about getting banned from a random pub but you guys have the only populated cp_orange_x7 server and I love that map, so could you lift my ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.