Accepted Banned off the discord because I answered an admin's question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiktorek_c

Jun 24, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
wiktorek_c#4211

2.) What happened?
(this was at least 2 weeks ago by now, I only got enough time to get around appealing the ban now.) I was joking around answering a stupid question on the discord by saying "im 12" or something stupid like that. So then an admin proceeds to ask me if my age is 12. I become cocky because I didn't know he was and admin until the point he said that he was going to ban me because of my age being so young. If there is any proof that you would like for me to show you that I am indeed NOT 12, but I AM 14.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Here's the thing. I got banned off the discord "because of my age being under 13" because what I've heard on the servers, Wonderland.tf is a 12+ community (correct me if I'm wrong). I should be unbanned from the discord because my age is 2 years above what the youngest age allowed is. If you want proof you can look on some of my social media, you can look at my steam profile and if you really want proof I can show you my passport or something because I don't know how else I can prove to you that I am NOT 12 and infact I am 14 years of age.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. Please add me on Discord (8.#8080) or start a private forum conversation with me. I would like to see proof of you being over the age of 13, but I would also like to maintain your privacy. The social media linked on your Steam profile don't show anything proving you're 14, least from what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.