Accepted Banned, yet not on the ban list part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker

Feb 21, 2021
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I never joined any WonderLand servers before, yet I got permabanned without even being on the ban list. I tried to look through it, but I wasn't on the list.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
This is my second time appealing this, since when I appealed it the first time, I completely forgot about it and got my appeal declined. As I said, I have never played on WonderLand before and I would like to play here.

(I didn't put the first question here since my account is tied to my Steam account)

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, Ill look at your situation. I have few things I want you to do/answer. Could you provide me with a screenshot of the message that pops up when you try to join?

Seeker

Feb 21, 2021
Here is a screenshot of the message. There is no information given in this message about my ban, and no messages follow after that. It just reads: "You are BANNED. Appeal on the forums." and the URL of your website.

It does this with every WonderLand server.

Attachments

• 2021-05-08 (1).png
    2021-05-08 (1).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

Seeker

Feb 21, 2021
Oi, are you still reviewing my ban? It's been a whole week since i wrote this appeal, and it's taking a long time. Take your time if you need it, I am not in a hurry, but I just want this sorted out.

Seeker

Feb 21, 2021
None, I don't know anything about them. They aren't in my friends list, they aren't my alt accounts, since I don't have any, and I've never met them in-person or even in-game.

Also, what's up with the name "Danik5125"? Both have it as one of their names, the second one even has it as its current name. None of my relatives or friends even call themselves "Danik", let alone me.

Status
Not open for further replies.