Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
chicken3_560x340.gif

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
lol, ok
My fav fird is the Dodo bird, now extinct, it was endemic to Mauritius.

You've probably seen this bird in the Ice Age movie.

WealthyJoyfulBasil-max-1mb.gif

Also, some boring history lessons ,worth watching:

People thought that its meat was delicious (no offence) but according to Dutch historians, it wasn't that good. Some said it tasted like pigeon. lol. The only reason these birds were hunted down by the Dutch people was because of the lack of meat/raw ingredients on the Island.

Fun fact.

As I work in a kitchen, we don't say "bring the chicken or turkey"
We say "Bring the bird" or "big bird" for turkey

sry vegans :)

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Ge0

Catto
★ Donor ★
Nov 10, 2023
Fort Gay, West Virginia
Indian Ringneck Parakeet is my favorite birb cause their stunning cuteness. I also happen to own one and is happily living with me :)

I got my birb 9 years ago when it was still young, it was in terrible condition. It was severely malnourished and couldn't trust people due to the old abusive owners it had. I had to wait a full year to touch my birb, and now it is living peacefully with me. :)

(pic not mine btw)

40276242 238877430151641 2346195141787648000 n

Reactions: Orang

Orang

Mar 3, 2024
United States
Indian Ringneck Parakeet is my favorite birb cause their stunning cuteness. I also happen to own one and is happily living with me :)

I got my birb 9 years ago when it was still young, it was in terrible condition. It was severely malnourished and couldn't trust people due to the old abusive owners it had. I had to wait a full year to touch my birb, and now it is living peacefully with me. :)

(pic not mine btw)

View attachment 16027
That's a cute bird! :)

YxngAP

★ Donor ★
Top Poster of the Month
Sep 14, 2018

(pic not mine btw)

View attachment 16027
bro loves his reflection