Best way to cook an egg?

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
There are MANY ways to cook eggs, and i would like to know what is the best way to cook an egg in your opinion.

May favourite way to cook an egg is soft boiled, these in comparison to hard boiled eggs take almost half the time to make and have a more soft albumen and an almost liquid yolk.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
How I use eggs:

Omelette au fromage. (French dish, cheese omelette, cheddar best)

Genoise Cake (Genovese sponge cake)

Japanese Cheese-cake

Choco mousse...

If you mean like only the egg, then I like it soft boiled, poached or runny sunny side up.

I rarely have scrambled eggs. Like only on an English b-fast, with toast, beans, grilled tomatoes... :)

Google the terms if you don't understand them...

Reactions: Prxme

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
How I use eggs:

Japanese Cheese-cake

Choco mousse...

If you mean like only the egg, then I like it soft boiled, poached or runny sunny side up.

I rarely have scrambled eggs. Like only on an English b-fast, with toast, beans, grilled tomatoes... :)

owo

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
How I use eggs:

Japanese Cheese-cake

Choco mousse...

bring back cooking show

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
You beat it's wife on the side of a pan to crack her open, then you fucking put her inside on a pan and let it sizzle w/ stuffs until it becomes scrambled eggs

Uh, for me, it's really situation based.
If you need a simple way of eating eggs fast and nice, scrambled.
If you want to bring people over and they want eggs, do deviled eggs for reasons.
If you want a good breakfast you do boiled, that shiets powers your mornings more than you think.
etc. with other styles, I don't have a straight opinion but I can tie it to situations.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
You beat it's wife on the side of a pan to crack her open, then you fucking put her inside on a pan and let it sizzle w/ stuffs until it becomes scrambled eggs

Uh, for me, it's really situation based.
If you need a simple way of eating eggs fast and nice, scrambled.
If you want to bring people over and they want eggs, do deviled eggs for reasons.
If you want a good breakfast you do boiled, that shiets powers your mornings more than you think.
etc. with other styles, I don't have a straight opinion but I can tie it to situations.
Same