• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You should add a "other" option to your poll. :p

Anyway, it's a hard choice cause I like many YouTubers. One of my favorites though is Screwattack and more specifically Death Battle. Though, I also like Game/Film theory (sans is ness xd).

EDIT: I'm going to choose Pewdiepie and MrBeast in your poll since out of all those options I like them the most.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Rap Critic and Todd In The Shadows.

They do reviews of music, and they make some pretty funny jokes. They also have other mini-series on their channels, my favourite being "Worst Lyrics" by Rap Critic. That's funny as hell.
On the top of music reviewers on YouTube, do you also enjoy Anthony Fantano?

ToadBrawler

Dec 6, 2017
Canada
On the top of music reviewers on YouTube, do you also enjoy Anthony Fantano?
I hate him. He just seems pretentious and he speaks in an annoying way that makes it sound like his opinion is the only one that matters. Judging by the comments on his videos, there's definitely some joke that I don't get, maybe he's doing the annoying stuff on purpose, but even if it is a joke, it's not very funny.

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
Mine would be videogamedunkey and Kilian Experience, both offer a smilar comedic commentary regarding a game or something trending around gaming. Both of them put lots of effort into their videos, and their opinion regarding it, and quite open about it and speak whatever comes on their mind.

An old time youtuber would be Stabby, with his amazing spy frags and great spy tips. Been in numberous seasons of Highlander Platinum, being one of the best old time spies back at 2009-2010 and still is today.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
For me i have two -
SovietWomble: By far one of the funniest youtubers i have ever watched and each video has really really high editing and production in it and it is always enjoyable, and gives me a good laugh.
Mrsuicidesheep: My favourite music provider, if you havent heard it yet look up his end of 2017 music mix it is probably the best thing ever for more 3 hours of songs i completely like = D