Beware of This Scammer(s)

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
I know this may sound cliche and y'all probably know not to trust these types of scammers, but it's something to know so that you can just instantly deny them.

So here is the scammer: https://steamcommunity.com/id/849230849284
User: [SR] Pyromancer

First this person just randomly said he accidentally reported me and wanted to confirm that I wasn't involved. I thought he meant a wln.tf staff and I got really confused. I had to friend the dude and he basically wanted me to "get it sorted out". So I friend this "steam admin" and see what I had to do. He basically tried to get all my items by saying he was an admin and wanted to get ALL my tf2 items just so he can "check" them.
Now I didn't believe it from the start, but I kind of gave in until he gave me that trade offer. I kind of started to play with him and when I asked for more proof he was a real steam admin, he unfriended me. In the image below is how it all started. I won't put the full conversation cause that's too big :V. If you want the full conversation, you can dm me on discord. Just go to my profile (Teky) on the wonderland discord and just ping me or message me. Watch out you guys! (Read image from left to right)Scammer 1and just

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
Someone should totally make a scammer get scammed series for TF2 , people used to do it on save the world.

I believe there’s been people that have done that to scammers but yet again you yourself are committing a scam which doesn’t put you in any better position.
Post automatically merged:

For future references use this. It’s directly from Steamrep

Attachments

• F2C0EA10-BFB2-499B-B4F3-C2D0C0A5CEB2.png
    F2C0EA10-BFB2-499B-B4F3-C2D0C0A5CEB2.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 14

Bel

Apr 8, 2019
2 of my friends were duped by these people sadly and then they used my friends account to use the same tactic, i got suspicious as son as i asked "anyways, who were you reporting originally?" and said he couldn't remember thats when i blocked him big oof

I know this may sound cliche and y'all probably know not to trust these types of scammers, but it's something to know so that you can just instantly deny them.

So here is the scammer: https://steamcommunity.com/id/849230849284
User: [SR] Pyromancer

First this person just randomly said he accidentally reported me and wanted to confirm that I wasn't involved. I thought he meant a wln.tf staff and I got really confused. I had to friend the dude and he basically wanted me to "get it sorted out". So I friend this "steam admin" and see what I had to do. He basically tried to get all my items by saying he was an admin and wanted to get ALL my tf2 items just so he can "check" them.
Now I didn't believe it from the start, but I kind of gave in until he gave me that trade offer. I kind of started to play with him and when I asked for more proof he was a real steam admin, he unfriended me. In the image below is how it all started. I won't put the full conversation cause that's too big :V. If you want the full conversation, you can dm me on discord. Just go to my profile (Teky) on the wonderland discord and just ping me or message me. Watch out you guys! (Read image from left to right)View attachment 2545and just
i got one of these tards today, i gave him my social security number and my steam auth code, hopefully i get unbanned!!