Bonjour , my presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tchernobyl (Tony)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Baguette
Today i was replying to Hi i'm new here threads and thought what a good day to present myself to wonderland community.

My name ? well irl My name is Tony

From ? I was born in syria from a french mom and a syrian dad so i'm half syrian and french

How old ? 16 years old right now

Where ? i live in France in montpellier [The first european city to allow gay marriage]

How i discovered wln ? One day i wanted to play cp_orange and i connected to a wln server i played there and met a french guy called The_goutlard he was very nice and welcoming and he gave me 1.2 million credits [legit] i loved the shop thing and the credits and some players so i came back the other day and another and another , started joining regulary on some server like turbine then i created my forums account i was active there and after 3 weeks of playing constantly on the servers and being active on forums i applied for moderator rank the first verdict were okay then a staff checked my logs and it turned out i insulted a player because i was raging :p my application was denied but that didn't stop me from playing and being active and after 1 month again i made my second application and i got accepted as a moderator the staff team was really welcoming to me they learnt me a lot of things and it made me love the community after 1 month and half i got promoted to admin and i'm very happy some regulars know me i like to help others

Favorite server ? turbine , cp orange

Favorite maps ?
turbine , 2fort , well

Favorite games ? Tf2 , minecraft , god of war

Youtube channel ? youtube.com/c/BlacKKHat

Have you ever hacked on TF2 ? Yes and i still hack sometimes for fun , not on my main and not on wln , but i don't tolerate any kind of hacks on wln and either the other staff so don't try

What are your skills ? i know how to develop minecraft plugins , editing videos , setting up completely home alarms
Repairing some tech stuff , and i already developped a small tf2 hack

Best steam friends ? My best steam friend is unactive since 1 year

Best staff members ? All of them

Best hacker ? Madi

Any other things ? I talk 4 languages , and i'm not a furry .

Do you regret anything you did ? Yes , i seriously hurt someone with a knife i'm not bragging about this i regret it but i had a solid reason to do that and it's personal.

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask me about anything.

-kws

Jul 25, 2017
at my desk
LvnAQ5a.png

A bit late for this, heh.

Limunaire

Jul 24, 2017
so uh

what about hacking is fun to you?
i couldn't imagine enjoying it myself in any way. the best reason i could come up with is annoying someone else and that sounds lame more than anything

not to mention admitting to hacking to begin with - i can't say i agree to that in the slightest :^

Tchernobyl (Tony)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Baguette
so uh

what about hacking is fun to you?
i couldn't imagine enjoying it myself in any way. the best reason i could come up with is annoying someone else and that sounds lame more than anything

not to mention admitting to hacking to begin with - i can't say i agree to that in the slightest :^
I see in hacking a way to bypass rules , and i don't do this to annony others unless they're bad

Status
Not open for further replies.