• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Bounty feature

Should we add a bounty feature

• Total voters

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
I think a bounty system would be cool, but it could be abused I.E bounty set on a red, and a blue just freekills him for the bounty. Thats the only issue i can see with it in jailbreak. In other servers I think it would suit it better, A way around this is reds set bounties on blues, and which red successfully kills the blue gets the bounty, but i dont think having it target reds would be smart. Eitherway, I am Neutral on the first suggestion, and i personally dont know about the second suggestion, will have to see what others say.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
+1 (for your second suggestion). Automatically disabling mic chat for deads & spectators is something I can definitely get behind since it's much better than having it left up to staff management. In fact, it was something that was going to be done in the future anyway, with of course staff being able to bypass this in the cases where they need to hand out warnings and what not.

As for bounties, I'll edit in my opinion later.

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
but it could be abused I.E bounty set on a red, and a blue just freekills him for the bounty.
I don't see it as an abuse. It's clearly common sense to have regarding that, same goes with other commands such as !kiss, !hug even though it's quite similar which displays in chat.
For the deads off mic idea, i'll give it a try, also agreeing with @Eight sourrounding the problem.

+1 thumbs up for the both ideas.