• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Bounty System

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
I thought that a bounty system would be nice.
For example when you type in chat !bounty it would give you a random player as a target and a random amount of credits if you kill them, if they kill you they get the credits.
Or an Assasins kind of game on jailbreak as an LR. It would be similar to samurai day (everyone can one shot anyone) everyone gets a target to kill and get credits for each target killed or something like that. After they kill the target a random player that is alive will be given as a target and so on until there remains 1 player only.

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
For example when you type in chat !bounty it would give you a random player as a target and a random amount of credits if you kill them, if they kill you they get the credits.
for this, it honestly seems like a good idea, it can get you some extra credits, especially on wide open trade servers where you can get easy kills. you should probably limit the amount of times you can use the command within a certain timeframe though, maybe like once every 5 minutes. +1 for now.
Or an Assasins kind of game on jailbreak as an LR. It would be similar to samurai day (everyone can one shot anyone) everyone gets a target to kill and get credits for each target killed or something like that. After they kill the target a random player that is alive will be given as a target and so on until there remains 1 player only.
but for this, its honestly not that good of an idea, as people with lr will probably spam it wayyy too much for extra credits. maybe if it had a 1 per 3-5 day limit, it would be okay. N for right now

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
for this, it honestly seems like a good idea, it can get you some extra credits, especially on wide open trade servers where you can get easy kills. you should probably limit the amount of times you can use the command within a certain timeframe though, maybe like once every 5 minutes. +1 for now.

but for this, its honestly not that good of an idea, as people with lr will probably spam it wayyy too much for extra credits. maybe if it had a 1 per 3-5 day limit, it would be okay. N for right now
Okay maybe not credits, I don't know maybe robux a point system? I don't know if anyone has suggestions for the LR part feel free to say it, but either way if the bounty system gets accepted there should be a separate thing on JB, but something similar to this system.

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
Okay maybe not credits, I don't know maybe robux a point system? I don't know if anyone has suggestions for the LR part feel free to say it, but either way if the bounty system gets accepted there should be a separate thing on JB, but something similar to this system.
what would the points give you exactly

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
Neutral on the bounty system (though -1 for putting it in Jailbreak, sounds like freekill bait)

The Assassin lr sounds really fun, but I'm not sure how implementing it will go. Still giving it a +1 anyway.
No, by suggesting it being in JB I meant it as an LR, something similar to Samurai Day, a free for all. It would be something similar in JB, but the rest of the servers (excluding Death Run I guess) would be all with the same command (!bounty)

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Already on the To-Do list, https://wonderland.tf/threads/bounty-system.15889/ for reference.

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania