Declined brass shrimps come back part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] no Vac bans
Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] it's clean
No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] 1 or 2 at least
Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] yes
At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ | ✘ ] no I'm 13
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ] yes I have 3000 hours
Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ] * over that amount
Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ | ✘ ] * I'll give it a 6.5
No limited steam account. | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] I'm p2p
Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts)
* = indispensable requirement yes

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): feb 17 2004
Steam Profile Link: (No Private Profile)http://steamcommunity.com/id/pybrocarson
Do you have a working microphone?: yes has a little static noise about it.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 6.5 English rating.
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: 10 dollars dollars a month

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
In the morning on Monday Tuesday thursday 6:00 to 8:00 because I got to go to school in the afternoon at those times 4:45 - 8:30 on Friday morning I'm on 6:00 - 8:12 I'm in the afternoon of that Friday 4:45 - 11:30. On Wednesday I have robotics club so I have to wake up at 6:00 and go to school at 8:45.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?: no. And sorry for lying to you guys about outpost. But it would be an honor to be a admin in your community.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
Honored that I get to be with my favorite community. And I will effect the community by saying. anyone can become what the want. But with the courage and hard work anyone can achieve their dream.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Give people courage to do what they want without breaking the rules.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Minecraft a7 and all jb server such as IL EU LA

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Answer here. I know basic commands such as sm_kick (name) sm_ teamban amount (name) sm_ban name amount

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have invited my friends they have enjoyed your servers

8. Why should we accept you into the team?: to make the community the best it can be.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I'm in 8th grade all a’s and b’s student and life boy scout thank you guys for your time.

-brass shrimp

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
Sorry but I’m saying no,

Since your last application where you continued showing immature comments as you have done on every single application before this you have not touched the forums once which to me feels like you at this point just want the power and authority and that’s it as you haven’t hanged around recently.

The application hasn’t improved since the others either with it still lacking and awqward to read with the top bit being half done as instead of removing a tick or a cross you would instead add writing which isn’t exactly necessary.

On top of that you got some of the commands you listed as “examples of knowing” wrong.

Last edited:

Spixy

Honorary Member ★
No.
You are missing requirements; Only being 13 when the requirements clearly state at least 16+, you have 2 bans on the servers, the rating you've given for your English is in my opinion too poor, you don't have any experience in administrating, answers to question #3 , #4 , #7 , #8 are either very bland or cliché without any real "meat" to it, and I've heard that you have shown immaturity mainly due to rage.
No, no and no.

Kruthal

Super-Admin ★
"if you can’t wait to apply and you’re around 13+, you would have to show a high level of maturity and put out a fleshed-out application."
So far you have been showing us high level of immaturity (from what I've heard)
Your application is short, just like the last 4 staff apps you've made.
Your rating for English is 6.5, I have concluded that your english is poor.
Past rulebreaks.

It seems like you don't want to learn from your mistakes.

Sorry but I’m saying no,

Since your last application where you continued showing immature comments as you have done on every single application before this you have not touched the forums once which to me feels like you at this point just want the power and authority and that’s it as you haven’t hanged around recently.

The application hasn’t improved since the others either with it still lacking and awqward to read with the top bit being half done as instead of removing a tick or a cross you would instead add writing which isn’t exactly necessary.

On top of that you got some of the commands you listed as “examples of knowing” wrong.
No.
You are missing requirements; Only being 13 when the requirements clearly state at least 16+, you have 2 bans on the servers, the rating you've given for your English is in my opinion too poor, you don't have any experience in administrating, answers to question #3 , #4 , #7 , #8 are either very bland or cliché without any real "meat" to it, and I've heard that you have shown immaturity mainly due to rage.
No, no and no.
Thanks I will try to change thanks for the advice

"if you can’t wait to apply and you’re around 13+, you would have to show a high level of maturity and put out a fleshed-out application."
So far you have been showing us high level of immaturity (from what I've heard)
Your application is short, just like the last 4 staff apps you've made.
Your rating for English is 6.5, I have concluded that your english is poor.
Past rulebreaks.

It seems like you don't want to learn from your mistakes.
Thanks I will thing about your advice

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
And sorry for lying to you guys about outpost.
I will only quote this in your application because thats all I need to see from this to give it a -1 but if i really need to go into detail so be it:

Maturity -
Throughout your time at wonderland, you have shown decent levels of maturity in servers (Decent in very big quotations), I would be repeating everyone but, In all of your applications you have made, when given either feedback or no support, you act hastily and begin to target that individuals vote, either arguing with the staff member, disagreeing with them or just giving a negative comment that isnt neccassary. Lets take this for a example.
Your application from the 20th November, your most recent prior to this one:
Mycin comments - Absolutely not.Yes vague on Mycins part and you could have easily asked for a more detailed response as to why but you responded with this
Brass shrimps response - ok mycin what ever you want im just going to ignore you so it dont matter because i know how to ignore these people now. One you are not ignoring him (Yes i am reffering to a past discussion), but thats not the point you responded immaturily.

So your hasty decisions and poor choices lead me onto thinking that you wouldnt be a good candidate at all.

Age/Other requirments -
Starting of with the complete obvious, your age, let me reitorate, I have nothing against younger applicants as long as they can prove there maturity and because of the countless applications you have submitted that have contained arguements, low quality answers (After recieving feedback may i add) and other countless complaints whether be from players or other staff having to tell us about your issues in game or on applications, you clearly have a maturity issues, and personaly if i was in your position and yes this will sound like a long duration, but i would wait atleast another half a year to a year before applying again to try and improve your behavior on top of your age will be one year older so one closer to the requirment, I just say this to improve your chances as it is similar to a fresh start.

Your application is extremely low quality, I honestly expected more from this, when i saw the notification for your application, I was expecting something as Spixy said "Meaty" because you have countless applications with in my opinion great feedback for you to work on so it just comes of as you came back, disregarded your previous applications and went in expecting a completely fresh start, as well the feed back given, it was for your benefit and to me I dont know why i am even giving you feedback when you didnt even apply it in this application.

Your account bans, Yet i havent been able to locate them i can recall you recieving bans on your account, I am sure someone else will find them and refer to them anyway so I will wait for that, but regarding this, your bans are an issue, it is much prefered that you have a cleaner account and you cant erase these, but you can work on them, and this can be shown in your chatlogs, application detail and in game behavour so dont think just because you have bans it doesnt mean you cant improve.

Lack of effort again regarding the application, yes this is a minor point to bring up but you didnt even take the time to remove the ticks or crosses from the first section so it just comes of as lazy. (Although you did provide answers at the end of them, we dont ask for answers, we just ask for a yes or no).

Your answers for the application, I should have included this more in my previous point, but all your answers are low quality, take the answer to question 8:
to make the community the best it can be.
One, your being vague, Two, this doesnt tell us anything about how your acceptence would really change the community, anyone can say they will make the community the best it can be, as well its ironic considering you have bans on your account and you make this blunt statement, your answer should really have been better for nearly all of the questions.

Conclusion:
I stated my vote earlier but I would like to give my final take on this:
Your application is low quality and badly answered.
Your maturity has yet to see much improvment atleast in my eyes

You dont take any advice that we have given you shown in the application you just provided us.
You have different bans and different reasonings for the bans which has already tainted your name.
I am certain you have recieved mutes and other punishments.
And You have basically been inactive on the forums

So If I could give any advice it would be - Keep playing on the servers and stay and active player, whilst obiding by the rules, your comments you make and everything else is shown up in logs and we can trace it back so dont make an excuse of how long ago it was, continuing on keep helping players and introducing us to them and keep improving, by not arguing and taking all this feedback into account that we are giving you I think you can have potential but as stated earlier I wouldnt recommend applying for atleast half a year till you can try and clean up the past and improve what who you have been shown as recently, and I dont mean leave and come back in 6 months I mean stay with us and show us that you have loyalty because I know what you are like in - game and you get along with people but you need to just touch up on your behaviour and show us that you can change and be mature in situations.

As stated earlier my vote is -1
I can see the direction of the application but please take all feedback given from all of us and impliment it in your next application, regardless best of luck.

Liquidation ~

I will only quote this in your application because thats all I need to see from this to give it a -1 but if i really need to go into detail so be it:

Maturity -
Throughout your time at wonderland, you have shown decent levels of maturity in servers (Decent in very big quotations), I would be repeating everyone but, In all of your applications you have made, when given either feedback or no support, you act hastily and begin to target that individuals vote, either arguing with the staff member, disagreeing with them or just giving a negative comment that isnt neccassary. Lets take this for a example.
Your application from the 20th November, your most recent prior to this one:
Mycin comments - Absolutely not.Yes vague on Mycins part and you could have easily asked for a more detailed response as to why but you responded with this
Brass shrimps response - ok mycin what ever you want im just going to ignore you so it dont matter because i know how to ignore these people now. One you are not ignoring him (Yes i am reffering to a past discussion), but thats not the point you responded immaturily.

So your hasty decisions and poor choices lead me onto thinking that you wouldnt be a good candidate at all.

Age/Other requirments -
Starting of with the complete obvious, your age, let me reitorate, I have nothing against younger applicants as long as they can prove there maturity and because of the countless applications you have submitted that have contained arguements, low quality answers (After recieving feedback may i add) and other countless complaints whether be from players or other staff having to tell us about your issues in game or on applications, you clearly have a maturity issues, and personaly if i was in your position and yes this will sound like a long duration, but i would wait atleast another half a year to a year before applying again to try and improve your behavior on top of your age will be one year older so one closer to the requirment, I just say this to improve your chances as it is similar to a fresh start.

Your application is extremely low quality, I honestly expected more from this, when i saw the notification for your application, I was expecting something as Spixy said "Meaty" because you have countless applications with in my opinion great feedback for you to work on so it just comes of as you came back, disregarded your previous applications and went in expecting a completely fresh start, as well the feed back given, it was for your benefit and to me I dont know why i am even giving you feedback when you didnt even apply it in this application.

Your account bans, Yet i havent been able to locate them i can recall you recieving bans on your account, I am sure someone else will find them and refer to them anyway so I will wait for that, but regarding this, your bans are an issue, it is much prefered that you have a cleaner account and you cant erase these, but you can work on them, and this can be shown in your chatlogs, application detail and in game behavour so dont think just because you have bans it doesnt mean you cant improve.

Lack of effort again regarding the application, yes this is a minor point to bring up but you didnt even take the time to remove the ticks or crosses from the first section so it just comes of as lazy. (Although you did provide answers at the end of them, we dont ask for answers, we just ask for a yes or no).

Your answers for the application, I should have included this more in my previous point, but all your answers are low quality, take the answer to question 8:

One, your being vague, Two, this doesnt tell us anything about how your acceptence would really change the community, anyone can say they will make the community the best it can be, as well its ironic considering you have bans on your account and you make this blunt statement, your answer should really have been better for nearly all of the questions.

Conclusion:

I stated my vote earlier but I would like to give my final take on this:
Your application is low quality and badly answered.
Your maturity has yet to see much improvment atleast in my eyes
You dont take any advice that we have given you shown in the application you just provided us.
You have different bans and different reasonings for the bans which has already tainted your name.
I am certain you have recieved mutes and other punishments.
And You have basically been inactive on the forums

So If I could give any advice it would be - Keep playing on the servers and stay and active player, whilst obiding by the rules, your comments you make and everything else is shown up in logs and we can trace it back so dont make an excuse of how long ago it was, continuing on keep helping players and introducing us to them and keep improving, by not arguing and taking all this feedback into account that we are giving you I think you can have potential but as stated earlier I wouldnt recommend applying for atleast half a year till you can try and clean up the past and improve what who you have been shown as recently, and I dont mean leave and come back in 6 months I mean stay with us and show us that you have loyalty because I know what you are like in - game and you get along with people but you need to just touch up on your behaviour and show us that you can change and be mature in situations.

As stated earlier my vote is -1

I can see the direction of the application but please take all feedback given from all of us and impliment it in your next application, regardless best of luck.

Liquidation ~

Ok thank for the feedback but that's in the past

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
What's with you guys in the past like no affence
Where's @Ocean gave me a chance
we’ve given you so many chances to improve and now I’m pretty sure your last app was better

What's with you guys in the past like no affence
we’ve given you so many chances to improve and now I’m pretty sure your last app was better
look if you go on the everysingle jb server and count the votes of I'm mature. give me a check if I'm mature. give me an x if I'm not mature on my wonderland profile

Last edited:

Vriska

(vriska)
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I'm all for giving second chances so long as I see improvement from the person in question, however you have shown us none. Every time you post another application you end up verbally attacking someone else and lie to defend yourself. You have done nothing to show us that you have matured since the last time you applied and have even gone as far as avoiding staff by leaving a server whenever they join the one that you are on. No

Dovydas

Admin ★
Due to you lieing and acting immature multiple times I'm gonna say no. Unless you can show and prove that you have changed you won't be getting anywhere close to becoming an admin.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
You've been given numerous chances to prove that you're mature and you have taken none of those chances seriously. Even if I ignored your horrendous past history (which will not be forgotten or looked over) this application is bad. Just because Ocean, a past moderator, jokingly gave you a +1, does not mean you're fit for staff. You continually talk about how you've changed, and how you deserve another chance, and honestly, it's all bullshit. You're already beginning to argue in the comments again, and I fully expect you to blow up when this is denied.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
  • Bad application
  • Arguing with staff, poor responses to criticism.
  • etc.
Same issues as always, you keep re-applying and we keep giving advice to you on what you should do better and yet nothing much seems to change. Honestly I've begun to support just having restrictions against you applying because of this constant cycle. All our advice seems wasted and instead you are constantly at odds with it or dismiss it, and if you do apply this criticism at all the results are ineffective. You can't just dismiss the past as the past either without even trying to properly address it at all or prove how you've fixed past issues and that they won't turn out to still be issues, though given the lack of change I've observed this may not be the case anyway. Neither are in-game users the ones who judge if you are a suitable & mature applicant, staff are.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
-1 sry bad app ++ doesnt meet reqs

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Your account bans, Yet i havent been able to locate them i can recall you recieving bans on your account, I am sure someone else will find them and refer to them anyway so I will wait for that
To go over these account bans:

He has a previous ban for "Staff Disrespect" from @Patchy , and while that was a fair while ago (late July 2017), given some other negative behavior out-of-game that has been shown from the applicant, I wouldn't entirely dismiss it.

If there's any other account bans I should note it's his permanent ban from The Outpost for Staff impersonation (link). This staff impersonation was addressed in the application, though I do feel his short and quite frankly vague comment about it in Question 2 is mediocre at best.

Anyway, to Brass Shrimp: I'd like to bring up your application for Skial, as you seemed to make an extremely rushed application there (link) just as this application was gathering negative support. Seems as if you were ditching your application here and going to Skial, which IMO looks powerhungry.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Seeing as there has been no improvement regarding your applications whatsoever and you therefore completely and repeatedly neglected all advice you were given, you may not apply for staff again.

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
Update:

Status
Not open for further replies.