Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
Well, i had the "sensei" name tag for a while now and i've been on other servers where the name tag was missing, but now it's missing out of my shop inventory. I payed 1 million credits for it, but now i have 1 million credits again (total of over 3 million credits if unspent/unused). This could also be a reminder to add "sensei" to other servers too, as well as giving back my name tag. That's all. Thank you for reading and doing what i asked, i just hope that it won't glitch out of my inv again.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
The sensei name tag some of us own is gone for a few days already and we don't know what happened, might be removed or something's wrong. If you did remove it, at least refund some people who previously had the name tag 1 mil credits or i don't know, up to you. If it's just a technical problem, then we will be patient until it's fixed.

Thanks for understanding, have a good day.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
I did complain twice in the past about the situation where sensei didn't work, but now that's back, i don't have it anymore in my inventory. I am only missing the sensei and Slut name tags. I don't want to pay twice for what i had in the past. I know i seem a bit angry, but i really cannot afford at the moment to buy the same name tags again. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.