Accepted Call Abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
So i checked and i have been banned for a day because of aduse of !calladmin but, the person i called (I dont remeber the name of) was threatening in a lot of the previous rounds. Sadly i havent recorded it but you can ask some of the people on the server at that current time (The only person i remeber online at that current time was Xene and you can ask him if you feel like it but you could consider it "fake" due to him being my friend but i can say i havent told him to back me on this).

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
could you explain "always threatening to kill a frequent rebeler because he cant handel getting killed by him" <-- which is your report reason

my issue is the report is saying he's threatening to kill people for being kos or could look like he is doing so.

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
could you explain "always threatening to kill a frequent rebeler because he cant handel getting killed by him" <-- which is your report reason

my issue is the report is saying he's threatening to kill people for being kos or could look like he is doing so.
I may have been a little unclear, by that i meant that due to almost every round going to "heck in a handbasket" due to reds rebeling. The blus would usually threaten to kill one of the most frequent rebellers due to it alway being him that killed the warden/blus and causing a mass rebel. Therefor the frequent rebeler couldnt be kos because he said it before the cell doors even opened (He usually alway complies with the wardens order [The rebeler that is] and until he actually tries to kill the blus hes smart enough to not be kos).
Hope that clarifes any confusion.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After talking with Ray about the ban, we concluded that it was too hasty. While threatening to rule-break isn't exactly rule-breaking, it is still cause for concern.

Unfortunately, your ban expired before you could be unbanned, but it has still been deleted from your ban record. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.