Cats > Dogs

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
As a pre-note I always choose cats over dogs!

Dogs are better because they are less inclined to just run away, I personally have lost 3 cats since I was born because they just ran off. A dog who can try to escape can be held back. Cats choose their owner so they can move on whenever they want leading to heartbreak.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
Dogs are bestfriends, while cats are simply residents in your house.
Dogs are loyal as fuck. The cats are probably plotting a murder against you. Cats see you as "slaves" while dogs see you as their bestfriends.
Dogs are quite hyper too, so it's good too that you can do some exercise while also interacting with your dog (such as walking, etc.)

I'm not saying that all cats are evil, some of them are really fucking affectionate too. It's a stereotype -- but based on science O.O
In the past, dogs have always been hunting companions, while cats were idols of worship for the egyptians

The only reason that you wouldn't like dogs is that you don't exercise or go outside often. If that is so, then cats are perfect for you

Last edited:

Nixx

Penumbra!!
★ Donor ★
Sep 9, 2017
To be honest, they're both good in their own way I've only ever owned a cat in my life so obviously I would go for cats but I don't wanna be biased.
Cats are better because of how chill and less energetic they are (most of the time) so they're good for older people to sleep with them or on them or great to make an angry adult calm down x3
Doggos are better because of that massive energy most of em have that require you to walk them everyday I think, and they're just SO ADORABLE OMG! (huskies ftw) and because of their constant need to walk they provide a healthier life (until they start chewing on your shoe)
I don't think we can argue which one is better buuuut we can argue which species is better since that's more of a valid argument