• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Cell wars

Should cell wars imply out of cell rebel?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
Personally, I think that Cell wars should imply out of cell rebel (not day) so that everyone that plays jailbreak is on the same boat. This will prevent reds from wandering off once cell doors open and complaining about becoming freekilled if the warden forgets to say something like out of cell rebel day or out of cell rebel. In addition, the perk of it not being a day is that if a warden has no knowledge of this rule, the next order that the warden gives will override this order.

Edit: Cell wars does in fact imply out of cell rebel due to the fact that the warden has not given an order to go anywhere (General Jail rules No. 5 - Thanks Brando). However, to clear up any confusion regarding the rules, I think that this amendment to the rules should be made

Proposed changes in rules are underlined.

Orders:

• Cell Wars- Warden turns on FF with the purpose of cellmates engaging in combat. However, it is up to him/her to specify that one person must remain in each cell when Cell Wars ends.
    • Out of cell rebel is automatically implied with this order due to General Jail Rules No. 5 (Leaving cells via any method...)

Last edited:

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Every player old and new say it is implied so I fully support this idea as long as people understand it is not a day and don't whine about it. It will also give new opportunities for trick orders

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bolded changes.

Cell Wars- Warden turns on FF with the purpose of cellmates sharing a spawn cell fighting eachother. However, it is up to him/her to specify that one person must remain in each cell when Cell Wars ends.

Cell Wars- Warden turns on FF with the purpose of cellmates engaging in combat. However, it is up to him/her to specify that one person must remain in each cell when Cell Wars ends. This implies Out of Cell Rebel (not day).

Both would fill the role of clarification and are, in my opinion, more concise than what OP suggests. Thoughts?

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Bolded changes.

Cell Wars- Warden turns on FF with the purpose of cellmates sharing a spawn cell fighting eachother. However, it is up to him/her to specify that one person must remain in each cell when Cell Wars ends.

Cell Wars- Warden turns on FF with the purpose of cellmates engaging in combat. However, it is up to him/her to specify that one person must remain in each cell when Cell Wars ends. This implies Out of Cell Rebel (not day).

Both would fill the role of clarification and are, in my opinion, more concise than what OP suggests. Thoughts?
Cell wars out of cell rebel so what I do is I do cell wars *only if everyone isn't being rude and uncalled for* but then I open cells and wait for people to leave to kill them.. sort of like a trick order? Afterwards I say it was out of cell rebel. I think this a great trick

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.