Resolved chaotic server, had some people from the most recent raid, racism, chatspam, micspam, toxicity, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: most of these players were involved in this issue, sorry if there are any extras as i tried my best
Player name:
Yay xD (a.k.a. all reds bombrush to armory)
beecher
hi
youngsanta
UberCharge!!
The Goodest Bestest CHEEZE
AGGRO
Alpha
Doggingtonturkeyforlife
MoonLightDarkness
Kai
Date of incident: 7 November 2019
Server name / IP: 104.243.38.50:27027
Proof of evidence in form of:
  • TF2 demo / video recording + many screenshots

(I may have forgotten some accounts/links, bear with what I have)

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: I would like to preface this by asking you to please watch the entire video and look for everyone who was rulebreaking, because I'm not sure of everyone myself. There was a ton of micspam, racism in chat, the USSR raid spamming, and possibly some freekills that I may have missed. Please look over every piece of evidence thoroughly, as some pictures include multiple of the accounts I listed above. Some of these people were involved in the recent raid that happened on Wonderland. Sorry if it's a lot, there was a lot going on.

Attachments

• oogachaka.dem
    23.1 MB · Views: 14

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
All the 11 users + another one have recieved their punishments, but after reviewing the demo I have to ask you if you could provide also the steam profile of a load of barnacles. If not provided in the next 24 hours i'll close this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.