Resolved Cheater on older accounts, avoids VAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterKunc

Jun 19, 2020
Helpful links:

Upload demo files / images:
While i don't have any proof of him cheating, i have proof of him saying that he cheated so. Basically what he is saying that this "New" account is clean, and that he cheated on the older 2 accounts.

SteamID / STEAM profile of the player:
1. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199063414777
2. https://steamcommunity.com/id/110293890457
Player name: DeadPool
Date of incident: In 10.6 and even before i don't remember the date, but it was like 3 - 7 days before
Server name / IP: 213.239.196.115:27025 and trade minecraft realms v2 server.
Proof of evidence in form of: Don't have one, but i think i don't need proof as you should have chat-log so, i don't have proof but i have him in my friends, so i can send you through imgur all of these things he wrote me.

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

So, he started to cheat before 10.6 with account that i don't remember the name on sadly, but it was like FaresPro something. He couldn't beat me with his skill, so he said that he'll download cheats, i said ok download then, and yep, he turned on however he didn't get banned on wonderland but got vacced. 2 days later he created a new account TheProKnight2020 and turned on again on Trade_RAWR again got vacced, but not banned on server. And now his account called DeadPool he didn't cheat yet, but posted many proves of him cheating in past, and again on your servers.

PeterKunc

Jun 19, 2020
He deleted the message, because he knows that i reported him but, i can provide you full chat log

I can also send you that he tried to "Bypass" VAC system

Sadly, i don't have more group chat proves as it gets deleted once you chat more in there, but this is what i could catch up.
Post automatically merged:

Also, in here he wrotes his new name for the acount he said "Goku Black" Which in fact is true, he was named Goku Black but it Wasn't just Goku Black. but

"GokuBlackRose2020"

Status
Not open for further replies.