Coke Cola between the difference Pepsi are the same?

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
coming from someone who drank so much pepsi and coca cola that i'm sick of them both, pepsi has a base to it that coca cola does now, coca cola has a sweetnesss beyond compare to pepsi, pepsi sits on your tastebuds longer but overall coca cola was invented after refridgeration and pepsi before it. If you think coca cola and pepsi taste the same then you may just be drinking dispensed coca cola and dispensed pepsi rather than bottled. pepsi max is epic though just drink pepsi max i fully endorse it

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
coca cola is way more tight and hits you better than pepsi

pepsi is the "COLA" for babies while coca-cola are for the alphas

not saying that pepsi is trash, but it just feels "foamy" and "diluted" compared to coca-cola

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
it depends where you taste it, because when I lived in Brazil the Pepsi there was much sweeter and the coke there is a lot more carbonated. In America I feel that Pepsi and coke are very similar the one noticible difference would be how sweet they are.

D

Deleted member 8006

From doing some research I found out that there are only two differences between Coke and Pepsi: a single ingredient and some minor changes in the number/amount of certain ingredients added.

From an article, it states:

"It turns out that Pepsi contains citric acid, while Coke doesn't—and that's the one single difference in ingredients between the two... In terms of nutritional facts, Coke has a little more sodium than Pepsi, which makes the taste a bit less sweet. Pepsi has more calories, sugar, and caffeine, so the taste is sweeter in that aspect as well."
Link
However, I don't drink soda, so r i p o.