Coming out thread

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
Hey, I know I'm not an incredibly well known person here or on the discord, but I'm posting this thread as after long consideration, thought, and speaking to people, I identify as a trans girl. I've been nervous to post this honestly, maybe out of fear of being judged, I'm not sure exactly, but I've been a part (prominent or not) of this community for a while now, and I think as this becomes more serious in my real life, it should be a part of my online life as well. I hope this is well received as it's something I pretty much need to say, and I want to say thank you to all the wonderful nice people in this community. I'm sorry I haven't talked to many of you, and I hope that changes. Hopefully I gain some confidence from this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Mr_Web

Sep 3, 2021
It's takes a lot to say this and I'm glad you're comfortable telling everyone. I can say that from experience that people will transphobic to you. But that's okay. Since most either don't care or will support you every step. Not to mention that on Wonderland.tf servers, admins are one message away and usually transphobes aren't smart. From one trans person to another, congrats on coming out.

Pokemon day still sucks tho/j

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Congrats on coming out!
This shows how strong you are because transitioning isn't an easy task. Even tho you've been through many difficulties, always remember that there are people who love and care for you and we are on that list!
Now relax, take a break and don't put to much pressure on yourself.
:)